SR MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
We are looking for strong machine learning engineers that will work on our ML models and infrastructure. We love to hire engineers who are passionate about the domain and the impact our technology will have on the world. You will work on massively parallel systems and see how machine learning is fused into complex capacity and performance management techniques.
The ideal candidate is expected to be autonomous, reliable, and has the ability to drive bottom-up modules working with other team members and alone. Preferable experience is building machine learning modules and pipelines in real life projects from data manipulation, data cleaning, feature engineering, modeling, evaluating and finally deploying with a closed cycle feedback and retraining.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate must have:
- Deep knowledge and experience in Machine learning (theoretical and applied), such as Classification, Time series predictions, Regression, and Neural networks
- Fluent using standard ML programming languages, such as Python or R
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Amazing passion for the startup environment
- Work with limited supervision under tight time constraints and respond to rapidly evolving requirements
- Experience designing, building, deploying, operating, scaling, and evolving distributed systems
- Experience in systems, networking, data structures, analysis of algorithm complexity and efficient implementation of complex algorithms
- Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses
Additional qualifications (Optional)
- PhD in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure or GCP