Sr Front End Engineer
It's all about usability!
Magalix is a Seattle-based startup focusing on the next-generation cloud infrastructure automation tools using machine learning. The current focus is on AI-based capacity management inside cloud-native systems, such as Kubernetes. Our goal is to save our users time and money 10x faster than existing tools using smart and autonomous capacity management services that we are building.
Our ML processes 100s of millions of data points each day. We expect to double our using the next few months, which requires a world-class engineering team and experienced, committed leadership.
Magalix is growing its team in Egypt to help us build the next generation of autonomous cloud infrastructure. We’re looking for strong frontend engineers who have some experience building world-class web-based UI and passionate about understanding user scenarios to provide the best value proposition in an intuitive user interface.
You will build scalable, responsive, optimized and elegant web user experiences using the latest standards, technology and have expertise in HTML5, CSS, and JS languages. You will take ownership of all front-end development, including code structure, style guides, testing, etc. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop. Work closely with Team Lead, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions. Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge with one or more component based frameworks like React / Angular 2 or above.
- Should have experience in responsive UI design and capable of developing pages for a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code using JS best practices.
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
- Good knowledge of CSS extended languages, SCSS / LESS / Stylus
- Familiar with app state containers like Redux / Vuex.
- Experience working with theme frameworks like Bootstrap or Material Design.
- REST APIs and Web Sockets integrations
- Comfortable with JSON data manipulations